Employee Access Issue

We have one employee who for some reasons experiences issues when trying to log in SmatSheet.

He gets the following message: "Due to network connectivity or feature update, SmartSheet is experiencing slow loading times."

He gets this message even if noone else in the company have issues at the same moment. His internet connection is great. He was recommended to either use Chrome-incognito mode, or Microsoft Edge to access SmartSheets. This is fine, but not the smoothest way of accessing Smartsheet.

I am wondering if anyone in the community experienced the same issue and managed to resolve it.

Thank you!

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Petra Stewart

I hope you're well and safe!

Ask him to clear his cache in the browser.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hey there, @Petra Stewart! I was going to suggest what @Andrée Starå suggested, but I also just had this happen to me yesterday for the first time. It turns out it's likely not a Smartsheet issue, but rather a network connection to your company (for us, we VPN in & all of the security around can occasionally affect sign-ins even with SSO).

I simply went to my laptop's network settings to reset them, restarted my laptop (a few times) & even shut it down once, and I was back up & running. I will say in the almost 5 years I have been using Smartsheet this never happened to me before, but I hope this solution helps :) Take care!