Master Sheet Using Multiple Sheets

Hello,

I have 4 different regional templates for capturing budget information. Each template is the same format and each template creates unique identifiers called a "Tactic ID" for each region. I then collate the individual unique identifier line items into one Master Sheet as they get added through a workflow. The idea is that each region will update and maintain their individual sheets but the updates should flow into the Master Sheet and update the necessary data columns automatically. I am working with an IF and INDEX MATCH formula but am having trouble with the formula pulling from the correct regional template based on the region. My current formula is as follows:

=if(Region@row=Asia, INDEX({Approved Budget Management Sheet -Asia Range 2}, MATCH([Tactic ID]@row, {Approved Budget Management Sheet -Asia Range 1})),if(Region@row=Europe, INDEX({Approved Budget Management Sheet -Europe Range 2}, MATCH([Tactic ID]@row, {Approved Budget Management Sheet Europe Range 1})),if(Region@row=LAAM, INDEX({Approved Budget Management Sheet - LAAM Range 2}, MATCH([Tactic ID]@row, {Approved Budget Management Sheet -LAAM Range 1})),if(Region@row=US, INDEX({Approved Budget Management Sheet - US Range 2}, MATCH([Tactic ID]@row, {Approved Budget Management Sheet US Range 1}))

However I keep getting an error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers