Introduce yourself & get to know your peers!

Options

Comments

• Tammy Sutton
    Tammy Sutton ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Rebeca S. I HIGHLY recommend the Christmas markets. Make sure to check out Ravenna Gorge when you go. It's one of the VERY few you have to have tickets to and they sell out fast. Here's their site, it's AMAZING!! We didn't get to go because there was a train strike on the day we had purchased our tickets for so we had no way to get from Nuremburg to the Gorge. I was sad, but definitely left it on our list!

Our first Lego set we are going to attempt put together the Disney Tribute Camera first. Go big or go home, right LOL

Tammy Sutton, CSM, CSPO

Project Manager | MilkTracker

AngelEye Health

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tammy-sutton/

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

@Tammy Sutton these are great insights, thank you! I'm taking notes so I don't miss the Ravenna Gorge when I go.

Go big or go home, indeed! The Disney Tribute Camera is a beauty 🤩 Wishing you so much luck putting it together, I'm sure it'll look stunning when you finish it.

• RWofford
    Options

Greetings from Maryland!

Hi everyone, my name is Regina, I am a Programmer Analyst Manager working for our state's government information systems within the health industry. I will be using Smartsheets this year. I am excited and looking forward to exploring how we can best utilize Smartsheet within our team. Speaking on a more personal side, my husband and I love and look forward to our Friday date night movies and comedy clubs.

😊

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Welcome to the Community, @RWofford!

Your Friday date nights sound really fun 😄 So excited for you to start exploring Smartsheet, if you ever have any questions, the Community will be happy to help!

• Netty99
    Netty99 ✭✭
    Options

Hi all, I'm Janette and I'm super new to smartsheets, but am LOVING it. I'm from Colorado and work for a large environmental consulting firm. Happy to meet you all and look forward to posing some good questions and hopefully getting some valuable responses. Here's a picture of my kiddos at Mount Princeton. <3

• Netty99
    Netty99 ✭✭
    Options

Hi all, I'm Janette and I'm super new to smartsheets, but am LOVING it. I'm from Colorado and work for a large environmental consulting firm. Happy to meet you all and look forward to posing some good questions and hopefully getting some valuable responses.

• Ashlee Slaughter
    Options

Hello! I'm Ashlee from Fort Worth, TX. I'm the Operations Manager at Civitas Senior Living. We own and operate 35 senior living communities across the US, but mostly in Texas. I've been with Civitas since 2015. I mostly work with Admin and Accounting in my current role. I use Smartsheet every single day for a million different things.

After work, I enjoy cooking, baking, creating, and snuggling with my fur babies. My husband and I love to cruise and try to do at least one a year. Give me a beach and some blue water and I will be blissfully happy!

• Kari G
    Kari G ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Community!

I'm Kari! I love all things techy... SmartSheet's is my GO TO!! I am a mom to 2 spoiled rotten fur babies, my doggies are Harper Lee, a Black Mouth Cur, age 9, and Maggie Moo, a Golden Retriever/Border Collie Mix, age 4. I work in the medical industry and we use SmartSheet for sooooo many things. I was born and raised in Texas, USA, and still currently live here. We love to go on weekend road trips and drive with no where in mind to see what we can discover.

• Kristin Randall
    Options

I am Kristin, I am the Quality Assurance Manager for an NEMT company. I work remote from Saint Peters, MO where I live with my two teenage boys, my husband, and 10 pets (2 bearded dragons, 6 plated lizards, a Texas rat snake, and a dog).

I have been using SS to bring my company to automate processes and create data trails that can be tracked and trended.

• jlfreeman
    Options

Hi all,

My name is Jeannie Freeman and I am an Assurance Outsourcing Manager from the Detroit, MI office at BDO. I've been using Smartsheet for a little over a year now and absolutely love it, but am really to learn more and elevate my skills. I primarily use it for project management and task lists, but have made forms and used the dynamic view. My current interest in dashboards.

I am the mom to 2 boys (middle and elementary school) and love all things outdoors!

• ksmith1
    ksmith1 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hey there. I'm the Marketing Manager at a local community college. I love Smartsheet almost as much as I love my job. I use Smartsheet to manage our marketing campaign deliverables.

• brianschmidt
    brianschmidt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My name is Brian. My wife, small dog, and I recently moved from Chicago to be closer to my wife's family in central Nebraska. When not at work, many of our spare hours are spent taking on projects in our "new" house originally built in 1900 (shown below).

I work in developing/maintaining the project management systems of a utility-grade solar EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) company based out of Central City, NE. I am privileged to work with a team that equipped me with the resources and freedom to explore how Smartsheet could revolutionize our work processes. Since then, we've been able to build a plethora of automated and/or efficiency-boosting services to our company and clients. I take particular joy in formula creation and looking for creative solutions in situations where our team wonders, "Is that even possible?"

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

So exciting to see so many lovely introductions! Welcome everyone 🤩

@Netty99 So good to know that you're loving Smartsheet, and we look forward to your questions!

@Ashlee Slaughter Snuggling with the fur babies is so nice, and these are all great after work activities 😊

@Kari G Love the idea of going on road trips without a destination to see what you discover!

@Kristin Randall You have such a cool variety of pets, love it!

@jlfreeman Love that you want to learn more and elevate your skills, the Community is here for you 😄

@ksmith1 "I love Smartsheet almost as much as I love my job." So happy to have you in the Community!

@brianschmidt Such a beautiful house, and how cool that you're taking on so many projects in it 🏚️

• JLen
    JLen ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi everyone! I'm Jen from Minnesota. I have been a Smartsheet evangelist for many years! I have been using Smartsheet for various Legal workflows (both at a firm and in house). I think it is so powerful to be able to create some pretty complex sheets/dashboards/automations without purchasing an expensive tool. Smartsheet has definitely made me look pretty impressive over the years!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

We're happy to have you in the Community, @JLen!

"I have been a Smartsheet evangelist for many years!" So glad that you've been enjoying Smartsheet for many years, you are awesome 😎