Introduce yourself & get to know your peers!

Options

Comments

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

@C_Torres I knew it would be a tricky question, but this is a great selection! Love that you included A Goofy Movie, it's so good 😁

• Tiffany Grau
    Options

Hello All,

My name is Tiffany and I work at CSU Monterey Bay in the Finance department. My department is fairly new to Smartsheets, but I can tell you that I am really impressed with the way it has been able to automate manual processes within our department. These may be big hopes, but I would really love to be able to create something in Smartsheet to help with our yearly budget development and yearly forecasting. Pulling reports manually and sending out spreadsheets is daunting and can be burdensome, not just for us, but for our campus community members as well.

I love to read and go out to the beach (if it's warm enough lol). I don't have a picture to share, but I do look forward to getting to know you all and learning how to utilize Smartsheets more :)

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    edited 03/08/24
    Options

Welcome @Tiffany Grau 😄

"These may be big hopes, but I would really love to be able to create something in Smartsheet to help with our yearly budget development and yearly forecasting."

I believe in you! You've got the Smartsheet Community behind you if you need to ask any questions along the way. Also, what kind of books do you like reading? 👀

• Tiffany Grau
    Options

@Rebeca S. LOL BIG HOPES!!!! hahahahaha

I enjoy reading mysteries/thrillers and fantasy books. Do you like to read too?

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

@Tiffany Grau I do like reading!

I've mostly just read Agatha Christie when it comes to mysteries, but I'm trying to read more fantasy recently. Do you have any recommendations?

• Tiffany Grau
    Options

@Rebeca S. If you like dragons and warriors/fighters, Fourth Wing is great!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

@Tiffany Grau I was hoping for dragons, because I've been enjoying them on "The Priory of the Orange Tree," so this is a perfect rec. Thank you! 😁

• Jen Minor
    Options

Hello Smartsheet Community! I'm Jen :)

I'm from the Chicago area originally, but recently transplanted just over the IL/WI border and work in Milwaukee, now. I very much appreciate the change of pace (in many ways) - work is more productive than hectic, and the commute is less traffic and shorter, although farther. I am current a Global Digital Product Manager and oversee the Product Information Management (PIM) system.

I'm the only girl of six children - hopefully that makes it easy enough to pick me out in the included photo!

I've used Smartsheet for a few years now, being introduced to it in my previous role and appreciate what it can do from as a standalone, as well as the other programs it can work with. It has made creating dashboards for tracking and ticketing much easier to share and communicate.

I look forward to learning more alongside all of you.

Jen M - Brady Corp

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hey, @Jen Minor 😃

Happy to welcome you to the Smartsheet Community, and what a great photo!

• JMAllenSmith
    Options

Hey from Georgia! Spring has sprung and I'm ready for it! I work remote so it's just me, my two dogs and 3 cats on a daily basis. There is no telling what antics they may get up to! Currently it must be the union break time because everyone is snoozed out! Sometimes we'll have some foster pups in, but not this month. The most we've ever had was 10 puppies plus mama and that's on top of my herd! My husband is a patient and understanding man. There's no asking, he just shows up from home and there will be random animals in the house! And who doesn't love having 10 6-week-old puppies climb all over you and give kisses when you come home! He's the best!

With 20+ years of project management I love how SmartSheet has combined the power of Excel and Project all in one! I'm new to the community and will try not to ask stupid questions!

My biggest question now is where to get started - so here I am! I am a user today of SmartSheet and look forward to learning how to truly embrace it as a creator and be able to leave my world of endless spreadsheets and tabs behind. This weekend I'll be sifting through training videos to find a good spot to dig in and get started!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Welcome to the Community @JMAllenSmith

"who doesn't love having 10 6-week-old puppies climb all over you and give kisses when you come home!" This sounds like heaven to me! We love pet pics, so if you ever want to share some, we have this post. 😉

There are no stupid questions, so ask away! The entire Community is happy to help, and you can check here for resources, best practices, and more.

• Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin
    Options

Loving these pictures @JMAllenSmith, thank you so much for sharing and helping us get to know you!

• BraylenStanton
    Options

Hi, im Braylen. Im new on this forum. Nice to meet you and very excited to be part of the community 😌

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hey @BraylenStanton 👋

Happy to welcome you to the Smartsheet Community. Have fun exploring and learning, and if you have any questions, ask away!

• BraylenStanton
    Options

Hey Rebeca,

thx for your welcome. if i will have some questions i will ask for sure :3