Introduce yourself & get to know your peers!

Options

Comments

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Happy to welcome you to the Smartsheet Community 👋

So glad that you enjoy the new language categories, and the Japanese topic. Love this beautiful view of the plum blossoms and the castle in the back, thanks for sharing it! Also, your crafting works are stunning. 😄

• Rachel Limor
    Options

Hello Everyone! I am Rachel. I work for an amazing company in Franklin, TN. I am the Creative Design Director and have been tasked with getting our Smartsheet up and running more efficiently. I feel a little lost in where to start. We have been on Smartsheet for almost 8 years but haven't been utilizing it to its full potential. If anyone can direct me to the right place, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Marlana K.
    Marlana K. ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 04/04/24
    Options

@Rachel Limor Welcome to the community! This is a great place to start as the community is a wealth of knowledge. The Learning Center and Smartsheet University are great tools as well. Even Google has helped lead me in the right direction at times.

Learning Smartsheet was one of the first task I was assigned when I started with my company in June 2021. We actually used an educational platform called Udemy at the time and it had some great courses on Smartsheet. All of these options have propelled me to end up being our Smartsheet Product Owner/SME (subject matter expert). As well as now being Core Product Certified and System Admin Certified. One last certification to get and that is the Project Management Certification.

Marlana K.

MARLANA KALINOWSKI

Sr. Business Analysts / Smartsheet Solutions

National Pharmacy Services | Genoa Healthcare

• Carly Chaput
    Carly Chaput ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi, I'm Carly, I am a Project Manager within a Program Management department in the biotech pharma industry. I never stop yapping about how much I love Smartsheet. I am always excited to see the things other folks do with it, everyone is truly so creative, and I browse these discussion boards for inspiration all the time. I was in Chicago this past November and after an evening at Eataly, I came across this billboard on my walk back to my hotel, a profoundly exciting moment that I had to capture and share with my team.

Carly Chaput, PMP (she/her)

Project Manager | Program Management

www.linkedin.com/in/carly-chaput

• Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin
    Options

@Carly Chaput This is so cool! Thank you so much for sharing the pic and being here with us in Community!

• JRobinson
    Options

Hey there everyone! I'm Justin from Tennessee and I work as a Systems Analyst for the City of Murfreesboro's Information Technology department. We are basically the IT Solutions Project Managers for the many departments within the city.

I also, somehow, became the Smartsheet System Admin because I was the individual tasked with researching it's viability for inter-departmental support within the city which has proven to be true and successful. We just started using Smartsheet Q4 of 2023 and are still in the process of refining the support options we need, like WorkApps, Data Mesh and Control Center, as well as implementing it as a support and management solution for other departments. So there is a lot we are still learning about it and much I personally have left to learn.

Just attended my first User Group Meeting in Nashville and that was quite enjoyable. Looking forward to partaking in the community here and continuing my education.

Justin Robinson

SYSTEMS ANALYST

City of Murfreesboro

Information Technology

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hey there, happy to have you as part of the Smartsheet Community 👋

@Rachel Limor Adding to Marlana's great response, you can find plenty of resources here. We're always happy to answer any questions you have as well!

@Carly Chaput This photo makes me smile, and I love that you caught one of the Chicago ads. 😄

• Rachel Limor
    Options

Thank you @Rebeca S. and @Marlana K. I look forward to learning a lot more and seeing how Smartsheet can help my team with better project management. Is there someone I can speak with to help explain what I needing to do and first steps on how to build it? I have built dashboards that connect to folders before, but I am trying to figure out the best way to organize all of our clients and all of their projects so things are more streamline and automated. If you can put me in contact with someone, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Rachel Limor,

I would suggest posting this question on Smartsheet Basics, that way other Community members can share their experience building something similar, and offer their advice on how to get started. You can also contact support to share what you want to accomplish, and get advice from them.

• Linda Linton
    Linda Linton ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi,

I am a certified Project Management Professional. My current role is that of IT Projects and Portfolio Manager for Attindas Hygiene Products. Smartsheet has been a valuable tool for us to manage our projects portfolios. I liked it so much that I earned a Smartsheet certification! I find the Community very helpful, so THANK YOU ALL!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hey there, @Linda Linton

Congratulations on getting certified!! So happy that you're enjoying Smartsheet, and the Community. 😁

• Vasq89vm
    Options

I'm 34 just trying to start out in my career.

• ahibbit
    Options

Hello. I'm Ashleigh. I'm from Detroit, MI. I am the Real Estate and Development Coordinator for Belle Tire. We are a full service tire, wheel and automotive service retailer. I've been using Smartsheet for about two years and I love that I am constantly learning in this platform.

A fun fact about me: I never sing Happy Birthday in group settings. I mouth the words. It's such a hard song to sing if you're not a singer to me. 😂

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hello @ahibbit, welcome to the Smartsheet Community!!

I hadn't realized it before, but you're right! There are some notes in the Happy Birthday song that are indeed difficult to get right. 😮

• dmcdon40
    Options

Good Morning. My name is Dianna, I live in Dallas and I've been working as an IT Project Manager for about 15yrs now. SmartSheet is my current Company's project planning software. Here is my latest headshot: