Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Intermittent #blocked error

Preston
Preston ✭✭✭✭✭

Using the formula below in combination with predecessors (FS -5d) I get an intermittent #blocked error. Sometimes when I make a change (add a date / change predecessor) it goes away. I can make a change, undo the change, and the error is gone. What am I missing?

=IF(COUNTIF(CHILDREN(), "Red") > 0, "Red", IF(COUNTIF(CHILDREN(), "Yellow") > 0, "Yellow", IF(COUNTIF(CHILDREN(), "Green") > 0, "Green", IF(COUNTIF(CHILDREN(), "Update") >= 1, "Update", IF(COUNTIF(CHILDREN(), "Gray") = COUNT(CHILDREN(Status1334)), "Gray", "TBD")))))

Tags:

Comments

• Hi Preston—

#BLOCKED means that there's an error in another cell that contains a formula. If you're using dependencies in your sheet, then the start date, finish date, and predecessor columns contain formulas on the backend. 

I'm not sure if this is expected behavior or not, since deleting and adding the same info back is fixing the error. I'd recommend reaching out to our Support team directly to troubleshoot further.

This discussion has been closed.