Enterprise Account is Too Difficult to Obtain

AdamBrooks
AdamBrooks ✭✭
edited 08/09/23 in Smartsheet Basics

I have having a difficult time getting a quote from SmartSheet for an Enterprise Account. It feels like an administratively burdensome process that requires a series of meetings, as opposed to just being able to license a tier that includes the key security features such as SAML. I would love for this to get the attention of someone in this company who can make decisions and make this easier.

Comments

• AdamBrooks
    AdamBrooks ✭✭
    edited 08/09/23

Follow-Up: The contact and support forms are generating errors. I called the sales number and got voicemail.

• Hi @AdamBrooks

Thank you for surfacing your experience here, I've passed along the information around the errors you're receiving with our web forms online and we're looking into it.

In regards to discussing an Enterprise plan, I checked with your account representative and have been informed that they've emailed you a calendar invite where you can book a time to discuss this over the phone. That booking link is hosted on a different page than the main Smartsheet website so it should not return an error while we're investigating the 500 errors you're receiving.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• AdamBrooks
    AdamBrooks ✭✭
    edited 08/09/23

Thank you. I did use the calendar invite. The process requires me to schedule at least two meetings in order to get the quote for Enterprise. We are trying to accomplish one single thing with this: Get SAML so we can protect our account using MFA. I wish this could just be added as a feature in the Business and/or Pro plan. I think this would help demonstrate Smartsheet's commitment to securing its users' data.