September Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Carrie Barnett
    Carrie Barnett ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Adam Conover. He challenges my brain to think beyond "what I've always known to be true" and makes me laugh in the process - the best of all worlds for me!

• kjlindauer
    Options

Benjamin Franklin - as an innovator and inventor I'd love to get his opinion on some modern-day technology. What would he say about Smartsheet? How would he improve Smartsheet? I bet he would use it to organize, categorize and collaborate on his inventions.

• Shawn Cullen
    Options

As I read through all the prior submissions and gave this some thought - I would have Rev Dr. (Mister) Fred Rogers as my first guest. We live in a world of tribalism, created through fear that is polarizing, dividing and radicalizing. In turn hate, violence, racisms and classism is taking hold to widening the gaps that will set generations of people to suffer instead of a modern age of flourishing humanism and enlightenment.

Cheers,

Shawn Cullen

Cheers,

Shawn Cullen, MBA, RMT, PMP, GPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP, LSSGBC

Director Strategic Initiatives

ADP - NAS Operations PMO

• svenu
    svenu ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Simon Sinek

Regards

Sowmya Venugopal

CI Analyst II, Niagara Bottling

• Joe Goetschel
    Joe Goetschel ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

oh this is a fun one! I would interview Benjamin Franklin and Steve Jobs for leadership knowledge and then a few presidents to know what REALLY goes on behind the curtains!

Joe Goetschel | Smartsheet Director | SCS CLOUD - Smartsheet Partner

joe.goetschel@scscloud.com

Save My Contact

"The only real limitation of Smartsheet is the level of effort required to achieve your goal."

• Angie Germain
    Options

Mother Theresa. What an incredible opportunity to hear and share words with the most humble and kind people this world has ever known. Her selflessness and concern for the most marginalized of human beings all over the world. Her work lives on today through the work of many others and her legacy is strong with the Missionaries of Charity. Dignity for all!

• Marlei
    Marlei ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think it would be my 92 yo grandmother. She has seen so many things in her lifetime! Coming from a small mining town in Michigan, then spending most of her lifetime in the Pacific Northwest before she moved to Arizona about 25 yrs ago.

So many changes over her years on this earth that I would love her take on... are they changed for the good, bad, or indifferent!

• Rebecca Carroll
    Options

Audry Hepburn. She survived WW II in Europe and pursued her passion for dance and theater to become an Iconic Actress. Her humanitarian work was amazing. She was an overcomer, generous, and compassionate.

A great example of how to overcome the worst of situations and change the world for the better in the time we live.

• Joanna C.
    Joanna C. ✭✭✭
    Options

King Sejong from the Korean Joseon Dynasty era. He invented (really sponsored but took credit for) the modern Korean alphabet (hangul). Before Hangul, Koreans used Chinese characters to write. Chinese is notoriously difficult to master so Korea had a very low literacy rate. King Sejong wanted to bring writing and reading in Korean to the common man.

Hangul has 24 letters (10 vowels and 14 consonants) and is written in block form. Korean is widely touted as the most logical writing system in the world. Each of the 24 letters has a distinct phonetic sound, unlike English where the letter C can have a k or s sound.

I'd like to ask King Sejong why he wanted to increase literacy in Korea despite opposition from the noble and scholar classes.

• StevenBlackburnMBA
    StevenBlackburnMBA ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not too sure how people feel about this but I would go through a Q&A with Elon Musk. I've recently read his biography and it is very fascinating.

I'd love to pick his brain about AI, upcoming advancements, and breaking through technological barriers.

Certifications:

-Smartsheet 2023 Core Product Certification

-Smartsheet 2023 System Administrator Certification

• StevenBlackburnMBA
    StevenBlackburnMBA ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Steve Jobs -- that's interesting @Joe Goetschel -- I'd have to agree there!

Certifications:

-Smartsheet 2023 Core Product Certification

-Smartsheet 2023 System Administrator Certification

• rachmavis
    rachmavis ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Madeleine Albright - What got her through her career. Was was her passion, drive to get over career blocks

• juliesilverio
    juliesilverio ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My first guest would be Cher. A powerful woman who has accomplished so much in her lifetime!

Julie Silverio, PMP

Senior Manager, Program Leadership

Xencor Inc.

https://xencor.com/

• Lauren Dominique
    Lauren Dominique ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If I had a talk show, Brené Brown would be the first person I’d want to call up — her work on shame and vulnerability has been so incredibly helpful to me in both professional and personal spaces, and I think everyone has something to learn from her.

If this comment helped you, please help me and help others by using the buttons below if you found it 💡 Insightful or ❤️ Awesome!

• Bek T
    Bek T ✭✭✭
    Options

Jim Henson. How he came up with the idea of the Muppets, how he learnt to do the character voices, design and look of them all.... would be such a fascinating conversation, and I think we'd all be reminded how special it is to never loose that spark/inner child in us :)

This discussion has been closed.