September Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Iseward
    Iseward ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would love to bring have Ryan Reynolds or Chris Hemsworth, mostly just to see their beauty is person:)

• Matt Johnson
    Matt Johnson ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Reba McEntire. I would only ask her questions about the movie Tremors. I've heard stories about her hectic schedule around that time but I'd like to hear it from her. Then I'd ask her to sing Jolene in her best Dolly Parton impression.

Matt Johnson

Sevan Technology

Smartsheet Aligned Partner

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

There are so many fantastic answers on this thread! It seems impossible to pick only one... so I'm going to cheat and say two 😂 CS Lewis & JRR Tolkien... at the same time. I'd love to facilitate conversation and witness their friendship and rivalry. Brilliant minds, fantastic writers, and (hopefully) good banter.

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would have to bring on my father. Not just for myself, but he has provided so much amazing advice and guidance to me that I feel a lot of others could really benefit from some of it as well.

• rachmavis
    rachmavis ✭✭✭✭
    edited 09/27/23
    Options

Madeleine Albright - What got her through her career. What were her passions, drive to get over career blocks

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 09/27/23
    Options

I've enjoyed reading through the answers here. Some really good ideas!

This is a tough one for me. I don't think I'd go for the gusto on my first interview. I'd rather build up to that.

At first maybe a singer, musician, or someone from TV, whether an actor, director, or producer, etc... Someone who is currently very relevant, and known and liked by most people.

• Amy B
    Amy B ✭✭✭
    Options

Maya Angelou - author, poet, artist who has vast life experience - so many topics to discuss!

• RileyWinzer
    Options

Elon Musk. Would love to ask the questions we all want answered.

• Ken Armstrong
    Ken Armstrong ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For me it would be Elon Musk. Why Elon? He's Awesome

Ken Armstrong

Smartsheet Operations Analyst, Carelon Medical Benefits Management

Certified Smartsheet Administrator

Be Firm! Be Fair! Be Friendly! Be Honest!!!

• I think it would have to be Steve Jobs. His influence on the tech world, his innovative mindset, and his journey to creating one of the most valuable companies in the world would offer great insights into business, technology, and design. I'm curious about how he would incorporate AI into his business and what outlook he has for the future of technology.

• DesireeJones
    DesireeJones ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi SmartSheet Community,

If I had my own talkshow, my first guest would be Jose Hernandez.

Recently, I watched the movie "A Million Miles Away" on Amazon Prime and Jose has become an idol of mine. The movie is about Jose's journey from being a migrant farmworker in California and his family often worked on farms surrounding Stockton, CA, which is around where I am from. Despite Jose's lack of support in his early childhood education, he defies the odds and continues to pursue a degree from University of the Pacific. He then got a job at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in Livermore, CA and then became a NASA astronaut.

In short, Jose found himself being stereotyped in situations where others assumed he wouldn't succeed just based on the way he looks on the outside. The idea of Jose ignoring the negativity that surrounded him in the workplace and rising above to reach his goals is the overall reason I would want Jose to be my first guest.

Thank you!

-Desiree

• Meg Shugarts
    Options

I was adopted and do not know who my biological parents are. I would appreciate the opportunity to interview them so I can learn more about myself and my ancestry, as well as get to know them a bit. I could then share this information with my daughter, who has been seeking ancestry information.

• Isaac0309
    Options

Keanu Reeves - From my senior year of high school to this day people have been telling me I look just like him. At least people have stopped shouting excellent and playing air guitar when I pass them on the street. I digress, it would be fun to meet him in person to see if we really do look anything alike, he is a really interesting person, and just about everyone who's ever met him has nothing but glowing things to say about him. If I had a platform that would let me project that kind of positivity into the world, I would do so in a heartbeat.

• Amanda H
    Options

My first guests would definitely be my grandmothers – one I never got the chance to meet and the other who passed away a few years ago. I'd have them on my show for some totally selfish reasons! First off, just to have a good old chat with them and really get to know them as adults rather than the child/grandmother relationship. And, secondly, I'd be angling for their family recipes. My vision would be a cooking talk show where I'd ask for all my childhood favorites, like Pound Cake, Pecan Pie and Caramel Cake (is my southern coming out?). It would be awesome & delicious! 🎂🍰🥧

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options
This discussion has been closed.