Get your Brandfolder Badge 😎

Options

Comments

• Brandfolder has some really great features and is very helpful for teams managing marketing images and branded templates. What it can do with AI, keywords and color palates is unlike anything I've ever seen! I also tried to implement it just for cloud file storage and it was a bit cumbersome for that purpose.

• Kristen Christman
    Options

We are just starting our Brandfolder journey with our kick off to onboarding this week! We have been Smartsheet customers for about 5 years (actively using it for about the past 3 years) and are so excited to have the integration between our projects and our DAM! The DAM we currently have does not have a seamless integration with Smartsheet and the process to upload is therefore more time consuming and "clunky". We can't wait to see what kind of time we'll be able to save with this new integration!

• Carolyn Shannon
    Options

As a content strategist and digital content manager, I'm excited to work with Brandfolder to extend the reach of Smartsheet to include DAM and especially governance. So many companies struggle with managing digital assets and content, keeping them trustworthy, and maximizing ROI through re-use.

Brandfolder holds the promise to truly integrate digital asset management into content design, creation, impact measurement, and re-use. It's an exciting time to work with this tool.

• LydiaM
    LydiaM ✭✭✭
    Options

One of our biggest clients uses Brandfolder and is has dramatically improved their file organization and created tremendous efficiency for file sharing with my teams working on their projects. My team loves it too!

• SLaney
    SLaney ✭✭
    Options

@Rebeca S. I'm impressed by Brandfolder's ability to organize and manage digital assets. It's a tool I wish was part of my daily work, especially for its clean and user-friendly approach. Thank you for the badge update!

Starbuck Laney, PMP

Project Manager | Engineering Consultant | Lean Six Sigma Green Belt | Cybersecurity

Starbuck Laney, PMP | LinkedIn

• Choward588
    Options

nothing...yet! I'm not familiar at present.

• Deanna Vandermeer
    Deanna Vandermeer Overachievers Alumni
    Options

I love how Brandfolder allows organizations to keep everything together in one place, it is a great tool for digital asset management. While our district has not yet purchased the Brandfolder platform I have been helping lead some conversations around it ever since attending ENGAGE '23 and stopping by their booth to learn more. Here's hoping we can get this added to our toolbox soon so we can get started.

Smartsheet Overachievers Alumni

• DebRichardson
    DebRichardson ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would love to learn more about this addition to the platform. Not seeing where I need to go to learn more.

Deborah L. Richardson

Executive Assistant

Office of Research Operations

Tel (603) 650-1801 | Deborah.l.richardson@hitchcock.org

Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @DebRichardson!

We're going to be adding more learning content in the next few weeks as we refresh the Brandfolder topic, so keep an eye here for all that is to come 😄 In the meantime, here are some resources to learn more.

• flannigan27540
    Options

Brandfolder is a great way to categorize and share resources/assets to larger groups of users. Having the ability to track who is accessing the assets to determine usage is huge bonus.

Mary Flannigan

Flannigan Consulting

• Humashankar
    Humashankar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is awesome to get listed in the profile - Thanks !!

Huma

Community Leader

• Having a single point of truth is arguably the most important part of any project management tool

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

It's so fun to read through all these responses! 🙂

Brandfolder was essential for us when building out the 2023 Engage Games Dashboard to be in line with our Seattle Engage branding & style guide. 😍

• StephanieSavard
    Options

Being able to quickly pull in full brand assets into my reporting makes me feel super professional!f

• Jervic
    Jervic ✭✭✭
    Options

I love Brandfolder as an organized person, all of brand guidelines you make and the search option to browse all of it.

Jervic Chavez