Get your Brandfolder Badge 😎

Options
13»

Comments

• MarceHolzhauzen
    MarceHolzhauzen ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Recently completed my Brandfolder certification and let me tell you , the possibilities are endless! Brandfolder is a game changer. I just love how easy it makes sharing assets and creating Brandguides to use in order to put the power back in your teams hands!

Marcé Holzhauzen
    Dare to try

• SHF_Ceci
    Options

Hello! New to Brandfolder (and SmartSheet). Still learning, but love how it is helping our NFP get organized and share our assets with our partners and supporters!

• I love Brandfolder. I am interested in the connection with Smartsheet. Organization can be able to manage all activities like structured project work and sometimes unstructured creative work also. Fantastic !

Tomoyuki Kawashiri

• Dakota Haeffner
    Dakota Haeffner ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I love how easy it makes organizing my company's imagery!

• Jesse G.
    Jesse G. ✭✭✭
    Options

Brandfolder is like a library of assets! It's amazing!

• Mark.poole
    Mark.poole ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have experimented with Brandfolder on a friend of mines account. He was showing it off. The ability to use it with Dashboards is a huge plus for me. So much so I am working on trying to get our Marketing Team to use it as well as Smartsheet.

If you found this comment helpful. Please respond with any of the buttons below. Awesome🖤, Insightful💡, Upvote⬆️, or accepted answer. Not only will this help others searching for the same answer, but help me as well. Thank you.

• taschunn
    taschunn ✭✭✭
    Options

I LOVE that all of our brand images, files, and templates are stored in one central location that everyone can access. I never have to wonder if an image is approved for use. If it's in there, I can use it!

• corlea
    corlea ✭✭
    Options

It's so great to keep all of those often wandering hex codes, logos, and toolkit-wide settings to apply in a central location. Makes branding a few second process!

<iframe src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tQ4k4eJ_thW8PSHXiaKMWKATkma45luL/preview" width="640" height="480" allow="autoplay"></iframe>
    Dr. Christopher K Orlea, CPM
    Senior Program Manager
    Certified Project Manager - Certified Ethical Emerging Technologist
    corlea@vectorpwrs.com orleachr@amazon.com
    Instagram|Let’s Connecton LinkedIn
    WhatsApp Chat Link

• Michelle Basson
    Michelle Basson Overachievers Alumni
    Options

We've been using Brandfolder internally for quite some time, but I am only now getting into the admin side of things. Starting to understand the setup and behind the scene mechanics.

I think this is a super powerful platform and I can't wait to learn more.

Michelle Basson

Smartsheet Overachiever Alumni | Solution Consultant | Lover of everything Smartsheet

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-basson/

• JIDEATTURRA
    JIDEATTURRA ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I love brand folder because it consolidates all of our assets into a single location for easy accessibility and usability!

• bfalitico
    bfalitico ✭✭✭
    Options

Brandfolder is an incredible tool to keep our creative assets organized (and clean!) and easily shared with our clients & departments/teams. It was very easy to setup which came as a welcomed surprise by our design team and everyone inside our company can access them without having to search through the network which has made implementation/training a breeze.