Time Limit on Attachments?

Options
ker9
ker9 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I searched but could not find information on if there is a time limit related to sheet attachments. We have an Enterprise plan and we seem to have missing attachments with no record of deletion in the activity log.

Tags:

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @ker9

We've been chatting on a different thread about this but wanted to confirm here in case someone else has the same question.

As long as the sheet is active, the attachments be there as well. I personally have some sheets that are 4+ years old with the original attachments still available - they won't be automatically removed unless the sheet is deleted.

That said, the System Admin for Business or Enterprise plans can set security restrictions on your plan around attachments, see: Admin Center: Set security controls for your account

Cheers,

Genevieve

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @ker9

We've been chatting on a different thread about this but wanted to confirm here in case someone else has the same question.

As long as the sheet is active, the attachments be there as well. I personally have some sheets that are 4+ years old with the original attachments still available - they won't be automatically removed unless the sheet is deleted.

That said, the System Admin for Business or Enterprise plans can set security restrictions on your plan around attachments, see: Admin Center: Set security controls for your account

Cheers,

Genevieve