Stop a automated workflow

I have a automated workflow that sends out a daily email for an Update request in my sheet. How do a setup an action or condition that will stop that workflow once a checkbox is checked?

This is my current workflow.

I have a column PC-Meta (Project Complete) that is formatted as a checkbox. I would like the logic to be when the TE resource provides the last update using the update form, there is a checkbox for "Project Complete" that triggers for this automation to stop running.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

• Itai
    Itai ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hey @MSGFreebird,

If you add a condition that the automation will only run if PC-Meta (Project Complete) is not checked, then if you check it the automation will not run on this row anymore.

Where PC-Meta (Project Complete) is not checked.

Hope that helps!

Itai Perez

Reporting and Project Manager

If you found my comment helpful any reaction, Insightful, Awsome etc... would be appreciated🙂

https://www.linkedin.com/in/itai-perez/

Answers

• Eric Law
    Eric Law ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@MSGFreebird Who checks the box PC-Meta (Project Complete)?

You can do 1 of 2 things. You can add a condition AND PC-Meta (Project Complete) is not checked. Or you can move the row to a No Update Still Open sheet that archives from there.

• Itai
    Itai ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hey @MSGFreebird,

If you add a condition that the automation will only run if PC-Meta (Project Complete) is not checked, then if you check it the automation will not run on this row anymore.

Where PC-Meta (Project Complete) is not checked.

Hope that helps!

Itai Perez

Reporting and Project Manager

If you found my comment helpful any reaction, Insightful, Awsome etc... would be appreciated🙂

https://www.linkedin.com/in/itai-perez/

• I changed the condition "Updated" to PC-Meta is not checked. I think that will accomplish what I am looking to do.