Forms -- A FORM is missing - somehow deleted?!

We have a Form used for staff to submit their leave of absence requests. This form is all of a sudden gone.

1) Can this be restored?

2) How do we audit to see what happened? I don't think the Audit Log records for Form changes, etc.

Tags:

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Support MIGHT be able to help out, but on your own there is nothing you can do aside from manually recreating the form. This form will also have a new URL, so if it is shared out to anyone or used anywhere, you will need to update all of that as well.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• Monique Odom-Stearn
    Monique Odom-Stearn ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @rshoniber,

I'm not sure if there's a way to restore the form (I'll defer to Admins/experts for that one), but I believe you can use the sheet Activity Log and select "Forms" under the collaboration section to see when a forms has been created, updated, deleted, etc.

If my comment helped you, please help others by marking it as an accepted answer and consider helping me by clicking the 💡Insightful or ❤️Awesome buttons below!

Monique Odom-Stearn

Business Process Excellence Manager

Smartsheet Leader & Community Champion

Pronouns: She/Her (What’s this?)

“Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!” – Ms. Frizzle