Navigation Pane Sub-Folder Contents

slc_bhg_2023
edited 09/12/23 in Smartsheet Basics

I have organized my workspace with Folders and Sub-folders. When I click the dropdown arrow beside a top level folder the content of that folder appears below. Spectacular! Here's the rub though....when I click the dropdown arrow beside a sub-folder absolutely nothing happens. I am forced to click the folder to open the contents in the right hand pane. This makes navigating between different content cumbersome. Anyone know how to get the sub-folder content to be listed in the navigation pane when you click the dropdown arrow?

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Smartsheet is not designed to do this. The left panel will only show workspaces and folders. Individual items are shown in the middle section.

Feel free to browse the Product Ideas tab at the top of this page. If this idea has been submitted already, you can add your vote. If it has not, you can submit it yourself.

Either way, please include a link to the idea here so that others looking for the same thing can add their votes.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com