Overlapping half doughnut chart

Hello,

I'm trying to create a chart that compares two figures to one another using a half doughnut chart. Is it possible to create an overlapping chart using doughnut as a type?

Thanks

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hey @Khari Shiver

I agree with Paul that it would be helpful to see an example of what you want the end-graph to look like, I'm not sure I understand what you want for the "Overlapping" part of it.

Currently a Donut chart can only display the content that's being referenced in a source sheet or report, and if you set it to show Percentage, it will display the percents all together to equal 100%.

There isn't a way to place one chart on top of another, but you could have them side-by-side if that helps?

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure I follow. Do you have any pictures from other sources or examples you can share?

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• Khari Shiver
    Khari Shiver ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure. Right now, I have the data points I want on the dashboard on a summary sheet. If you think there is a better way I can arrange the data, please let me know.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hey @Khari Shiver

I agree with Paul that it would be helpful to see an example of what you want the end-graph to look like, I'm not sure I understand what you want for the "Overlapping" part of it.

Currently a Donut chart can only display the content that's being referenced in a source sheet or report, and if you set it to show Percentage, it will display the percents all together to equal 100%.

There isn't a way to place one chart on top of another, but you could have them side-by-side if that helps?

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now