Why doesn't the Details panel on the Calendar App display a calendar for a Date Column type?

Options

In the Calendar App, when clicking on the Plus sign the details panel used to add a new calendar item is presented from the right side of the screen. This details panel does not display fields with their respective types.

I have a Date column on my underlying sheet, and on the Details panel on the Calendar app this field displays as a text field and not a date field. The calendar icon and ability to use a calendar to fill in the date is not presented. Is this a bug?

Seems that if a field is a date type column in the underlying sheet that the field should be presented as a date field on the edit panel.

Tags:

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hey @Felicia Wilson

I agree that this doesn't sound like expected behaviour; when you have a minute, please capture this in a screen recording and report what you're seeing to the Support team. It will likely also be helpful for them to see screen captures of the source sheet, and how you have your Calendar configured. They'll be able to troubleshoot this with you in a private channel.

Thanks,

Genevieve