Share Security Policies around the use of Smartsheet

Hello! I was wondering if there was anyone that would be willing to share an example of a security policy that governs the use of Smartsheet. We are looking at developing a new policy around using Smartsheet that we could add to the "Welcome Screen".

Thanks!

Answers

• Matt Johnson
    Matt Johnson ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Samuel Mueller

Maybe you've already gone this route but...if you reach out to your CAM or CSM, they can share with you the Smartsheet starting template Workspace for custom screens in Smartsheet. (I can't remember who helped me with this actually.) It contains (2) templates for Welcome Screen and (2) for the Upgrade Screen along with a Template Intake sheet to kick off the internal Upgrade Approval process. There's also a custom Help Screen template as well.

The workspace is company specific and named "Your Company Name Custom Screens".

I hope that helps.

Matt

Matt Johnson

Sevan Technology

Smartsheet Aligned Partner

• Samuel Mueller
    Samuel Mueller Overachievers

Hey @Matt Johnson I was thinking more like an internal policy on how the organization says Smartsheet should be used - if that's what you meant too, my apologies. I will reach out to my account executive though, thanks for the idea.