Assistance Needed with Modifying Existing Social Media Data Analysis Template

Options
Elle
Elle ✭✭
edited 10/16/23 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello everyone,

I wanted to use this dashboard for social media that I found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tAOpd_89rWFc0Flr6iIoqYor69WzaCDAbGNzVsLBwVE/edit#gid=1491016518.

However, I'm trying to tally the posts not by the days of the week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.) and group them by the number of weeks (how much I've posted per week) but by month, from November 2023 to October 2024, to know annually how much we have posted. I would like to visualize this data in the charts (exactly as it is now, but with the criteria I want). I would also like, just as it is in the template now, to break down by month and then annually the type of posts (TEXT, IMAGE, VIDEO) and platform (Fb, X, etc). It's not essential to know the exact publication date (e.g., 1/11/2023), although I would still like to insert it in the table in a new column, but not for reporting purposes to the company.

The problem is that I tried to do it with the template, but I couldn't. I don't think I have the skills, but I tried until I gave up and asked for someone's help.

Could someone help me?

Thank you very much!

Answers