Is there a way to include a real time update of date in a title?

L_Christine
L_Christine ✭✭
edited 10/18/23 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello - I am asking this question on 10/17/23.

I am using countifs to report on the # of items assigned to specifc employees that have a status of "new" or "in progress" or "closed" and the count updates each time the file is refreshed. Since the items are being worked on and are moving from new -> in progress -> closed.

My title for each column is New, In Progress, or Closed. I would like the title to say "New as of 10/17/23" if refreshed today or if refreshed on 10/25/23 say "New as of 10/25/23"

My files are set up like this - RAID LOG where are items are recorded -> Count File that contains the countif statements -> Dashboard.

I want to make sure someone looking in the Count File knows if it is current or when it was last refreshed and then show on the dashboard the date of the counts being displayed.

I am open to any suggestions. I have been thinking about this by updating the column titles with the date but if there is a different day then that would work too.

Best Regards,

Christine

Answers

• Debbie Sawyer
    Debbie Sawyer ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@L_Christine

Hi

There isn't a way (that I know of) of including date data in the title of a report, but I just wanted to point out that Smartsheet is always live data...

The reports are always pulling the live data and you can set dashboards to refresh every minute, so that you are always seeing live data, therefore the requirement for the date of the refresh is a moot point?

Apologies if I have mis-understood the requirements.

Kind regards

Debbie