Formula - Check box if all three criteria match

Hello,

I have 2 sheets:

Sheet 1: list of videos

Sheet 2: list of products

I want to put a check in the cell for all rows on sheet two where the Title, Edition, and Author match from sheet 1. Here's the formula I am attempting to use:

=IF(Title@row = INDEX({Titles with FX Product Videos Title}, MATCH(Edition@row, {PDP Video List_2023_Completed-Edition}, MATCH(Author@row, {PDP Video List_2023_Completed-Author}, 0) >= 1, 1, 0)))

I am getting an incorrect argument set error message and cannot figure out why. Any help is appreciated.

Tags:

Answers

• Hollie205
    Hollie205 ✭✭✭

Try

=IF(IFERROR(INDEX(COLLECT({Titles with FX Product Video Title},{Titles with FX Product Video Title},Title@row,{PDP Video List_2023_Completed-Edition},Edition@row,{PDP Video List_2023_Completed-Author},Author@row),1),"")="",0,1)

• JenS
    JenS ✭✭✭✭

Thank you! That did it. Appreciate the quick response.

• JenS
    JenS ✭✭✭✭
    edited 11/02/23

@Hollie205 If I wanted to remove the last criteria, would I simply remove the bolded text?

=IF(IFERROR(INDEX(COLLECT({Titles with FX Product Video Title},{Titles with FX Product Video Title},Title@row,{PDP Video List_2023_Completed-Edition},Edition@row,{PDP Video List_2023_Completed-Author},Author@row),1),"")="",0,1)

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!