Form - proof of telephone number

Hey all,

i just created a form in order to collect mobile numbers. However, if i do activate the "proof of reasonability", the form always tells me that the number was incorrect.

Nevertheless, the number is mine and it is correct ;)

Has anybody an idea, what I can do?

All the best

Florian

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Florian Rose

I hope you're well and safe!

Can you share some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Monique Odom-Stearn
    Monique Odom-Stearn ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Florian Rose,

It looks like the form is requiring some additional digits before it validates the number. If there are any leading or trailing digits you have left off, try adding those. If you have entered the full phone number, my suggestion would be to reach out to the Smartsheet Support team, as the German phone number validation may need to be updated.

If my comment helped you, please help others by marking it as an accepted answer and consider helping me by clicking the 💡Insightful or ❤️Awesome buttons below!

Monique Odom-Stearn

Business Process Excellence Manager

Smartsheet Leader & Community Champion

Pronouns: She/Her (What’s this?)

“Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!” – Ms. Frizzle