IF Formula to give me a $ amount when criteria's are met

I am working on a calculation model for my company and essentially I am looking for Smartsheet to give me the following information.

I currently have the formula for the first part figured out, I need help with the 2nd part.

If the "Quantity is <= 10 the amount should come out to $13,500.00

I need this formula to multiply the "$13,500.00" by (2) if the Quantity is between 11 and 20. My current formula that is working for the first step is below:

=IF([Equipment Quantity]@row <= 10, [Column4]@row)

Tags:

Answers

• Eric Law
    Eric Law ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Drew.Paice Can you list the name of the columns (or provide a screenshot) and all the things your formula is trying to do? For example

1. If quantity is between 11 and 20, multiply $13,500.00 by 2 (why would you need to multiply by 2 instead of just having $27,000.00?)
    2. (I'm assuming based off your formula) if quantity is 10 or less, equal Column4
    3. What about quantities over 20?
  • Drew.Paice
    Drew.Paice ✭✭
    edited 11/06/23

@Eric Law

Column 1 = Phase

Column 2 = Equipment

Column 3 = Equipment Quantity

Column 4 = Price

Column 5 = Total Price

For the purpose of the sheet I am trying to create, anything more than 20 would be handled separately off of Smartsheet.

I would have no issue with it not multiplying by 2 and it simply giving me the $27,000.00 amount, I am just having issues with the formula spitting that information out for me.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!