Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Data Mesh Execution Frequency

Options

Hello, I have been having a lot of timing issues with Data Mesh due to the lack of flexibility surrounding the execution time. It would be very helpful to be able to select the hour and day for the weekly execution frequency option and the hour for the daily execution frequency. For example, my business holds a weekly Tuesday meeting at 10am. The weekly option in Data Mesh currently sets the run time every Monday at 00:00. By the time we have our meeting on Tuesday the information is almost 36 hours old. I would love to run the Data Mesh Tuesday morning at 8am that way the information is up to date, and I still have time to make sure the information populated as it should.

Thank you,

5 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Tracy Sands
    Options

I agree with the need to schedule days and times to run datamesh. This is especially important when one datamesh depends on the running of another datamesh. I get errors all the time and stale data because the run times are off. The Leadership team depends on the data to make important decisions... sometimes timing has to be specific.