License/upgrades for non-profit?

Options

Does Smartsheet have special pricing for non-profits? I recently started volunteering with a dog rescue that is trying to start a database to track outcomes and other metrics for the dogs in the rescue and b/c of my professional experience with Smartsheet I was hoping to use the platform. I have my own personal Pro account, but that doesn't allow to do anything I need (sheet summary, summarize and group in reports, etc) and the Business Plan that allows for these functions is far too expense. Thanks in advance for any help answering my question!

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @bgoodman97

I hope you're well and safe!

Yes, and here's what's required to be eligible.

Smartsheet supports eligible nonprofit organizations with discounts on annual plans.

Eligible organizations have current, valid 501c(3) status in the United States or equivalent status in other countries. 

An organization will NOT be eligible if any of the following conditions apply: 1) it is an educational institution; 2) it is a governmental office or department; 3) it is a hospital or other healthcare provider or an organization involved with health insurance; 4) it engages in political or legislative activity; 5) it is a private grant-making, independent, or operating foundation with an endowment greater than $10M; 6) it is a financial institution;  7) it is an advocacy group or a group that otherwise attempts to influence public opinion; or 8) it discriminates on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression. Smartsheet reserves the right to decide who is eligible for this discount program. 

During your purchase process, indicate that you are a nonprofit and tell us a little about your organization. Smartsheet reserves the right to reset pricing for customers who mistakenly receive nonprofit pricing to standard commercial price points.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• What is the cost for a Bussiness Plan renoval for a 501c(3)? Thanks

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Escuelas Unificadas

I hope you're well and safe!

Feel free to contact me at (andree@workbold.com), and I'd be happy to help with the licenses and more.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.