New Early Adopter! - Kayla Crosby

Options

Good Morning!

Now that I have joined the Smartsheet Early Adopter program, I am very excited to connect with follow Early Adopters and talk formula's, dashboards, reports, and all other things Smartsheet.

I am originally from the state of Connecticut up in the Northeast, but I now reside in Orlando, FL and work for Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando as the Business Intelligence Analyst for all our hotels in Orlando. There are eight Loews hotels here in Orlando, of the total twenty-seven Loews Hotels in North America, which are Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Universal's Aventura Hotel, Universal's Endless Summer Resort - Surfside Inn and Suites, and Universal's Endless Summer Resort - Dockside Inn and Suites. Our partnership with Universal Orlando allows our company to provide a seamless and memorable experience and destination for our guests at the hotels and the three theme parks, being Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal's Volcano Bay.

As a Business Intelligence Analyst, I utilize Smartsheet for streamlining processes, tracking systems and data, completing decision making analysis, and seeking out solutions to problems and or opportunities discovered by departments. I am hoping to continue to learn and bring new technology, tools and reporting to my company. The travel and tourism industry is always evolving, especially here in Orlando, and I am looking forward to the oppurtunity to test out and experience the new offerings provided by Smartsheet.

Comments