Unable to access Tech Support Portal

Options

Hi there!

I am attempting to contact Tech Support to submit a ticket but, I am unable to access the Portal. We are on an Enterprise Acct.

It seems as tough I am stuck in a loop and cannot get past this screen. Selecting "Smartsheet" only causes the page to refresh. I have logged in and out of my Smartsheet account several times and am met with the same result. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Tags:

Answers

• Kyle Morgan
    Kyle Morgan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 11/28/23
    Options

Does anyone know if there is there an email address that I can use to reach out to Support? I am going to attempt support@smartsheet.com as I am still unable to contact / submit a ticket via the Portal.

Thanks, in advance!

• Kyle Morgan
    Kyle Morgan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope. That didn't work 😉 And the Help link provided ultimately leads me back to the login page.

• Kyle Morgan
    Kyle Morgan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 11/28/23
    Options

UPDATE:

I was able to reach Support via email and was promptly called back.

I quick Zoom call resulted with Support needing to dig a bit deeper into the issue as the issue appears to be isolated to my account/login as other team members on our plan are able to submit a ticket without any problem.

As always, the Support Team (hats off to Adolfo!) is great. Hopefully, we can get to the bottom of the issue and I can report back with the results.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hey @Kyle Morgan

Thank you for posting your process and what you found! I'm glad to hear you were able to connect with Support and that they're looking into why the Portal was not working for your login.

If this happens again, there's an alternate way to open a ticket in this Help Article: Troubleshooting: Unable to access the Smartsheet support portal

Cheers,

Genevieve