December Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Will Duplex
    Will Duplex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This year, I'm proud of the progress I've made in both my work and personal life. There is always so much negativity out there in the world, and I've made a cognizant effort to tune that energy out, and focus on what's most important. For me, my 2023 theme of importance was: connections.

Making sure that I stay close with family, friends, and coworkers has been paramount. Creating and enjoying experiences and always having something to look forward to has helped me navigate through a year of uncertainty. Making sure that I'm taking care of myself, so that I can take care of and enable others has brought me joy this year. I'm excited to se what 2024 will bring and the continued growth I can share in!

• Zachary Hall
    Zachary Hall ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A recent achievement I'm proud of is earning the Leader status here in the Smartsheet Community!

Outside of Smartsheet I have been able to lead my team to great KPI success within our organization.

Best,

Zach Hall

Training Delivery Manager / Charter Communications

• Deowens
    Deowens ✭✭✭
    Options

I am proud of myself for passing the Construction Specification Institute's Construction Documentation Technologist (CDT) exam. In 2024 I plan to get Smartsheet certified and LEED Green Associate certified.

• Deanna Vandermeer
    Deanna Vandermeer Overachievers Alumni
    Options

I am proud for not only ALL of the multitudes of Smartsheet Solutions which I have developed and implemented for our district but I am also proud of fact that I have successfully grown our licensed users internally and have helped them to deepen their own understanding of Smartsheet and it's amazing capabilities. This in turn has led to many of them not only developing and implementing their own solutions but they are also actively engaging in Smartsheet University courses and working towards achieving their own certifications. I love watching the excitement grow as our licensed users see what is achievable and how appreciative they are to be gaining some time back in their day as a result of their solutions.

Smartsheet Overachievers Alumni

• Erin Kim
    Erin Kim ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 12/01/23
    Options

Proud of a new work queue feature I built for project owners during our project governance process within Smartsheet. And learning Control Center :)

• Judith Campf
    Judith Campf ✭✭✭✭
    Options

What am I most proud of? Wow....

Professionally, I'm very proud of the two Smartsheet experts on my team whom I nurtured this year. They were new to Smartsheets when I hired them and are now whizzes with automations, forms, formulas, and dashboards. I'm constantly impressed with all they have figured out and how much easier they are making our jobs. Yay!

Personally, I couldn't be prouder of my family - sappy, I know. But I am always so thankful and proud at the end of the year when we gather together to share what we've done since our last visits. My family is growing in 2024 (2nd grandchild, another daughter-in-law) and I know that I am so lucky to have all of them in my life.

• Joanna C.
    Joanna C. ✭✭✭
    Options

I introduced Smartsheet to a wider audience within our organization and it's being used in a thoughtful systemic way.

Personally, I'm proud that I survived this year with my humor intact despite the many challenges I faced.

• cbredehoeft
    cbredehoeft ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 12/01/23
    Options

In March of 2023 I accepted a promotion, into a different department, and that took me out of my comfort zone, but this has been totally rewarding in ways that I could never have dreamed of when I decided to go for it. My work/life balance has improved, my paycheck improved, my attitude improved, and I've learned new things all year. I'm really grateful to make the leap after being nudged from a former colleague. I am so happy and actually feel valued and driven at work again.

In addition, I completed my master's program and am a first-generation college graduate!

• Tiffany Ruvalcaba
    Tiffany Ruvalcaba ✭✭✭
    Options

Personally, sending my first kid off to college! UC Santa Cruz banana slug. As a mom of 4, I feel I earned a monumental parenting badge, but to be honest she's doing it all on her own, which makes me more proud.

Professionally it's been a tough year. We are adjusting to a new CEO and senior leadership, shifting priorities in the healthcare landscape, shifting technologies and AI, shifting from fully remote to a now hybrid workplace, saying goodbye to colleagues I came to call friends. I've had to let go of projects that meant a lot to me. Take over big projects which had been led by others previously. When I look back, I can't really say what I've accomplished. But it's helped me refocus on what's important, and I've learned that I can only do so much in a single day, the work will still be there tomorrow. And so, in the end, I've accomplished resetting my own priorities.

• W Straubhaar
    W Straubhaar ✭✭✭
    Options

Like so many before me, I am seeing the fruits of my efforts of promoting Smartsheet as a solution to my new company. My personal passion project to learn and burn a path forward with Smartsheet has not only provided me an intellectual outlet, but it has been a functional solution to my business challenges. Through frequent demonstrations of my personal progress using Smartsheet, I have inspired others to adopt it. One colleague in particular built an amazing dashboard that summarized all the work she and her team are doing. Her dashboard visually revealed the amazing engagements she and her team are engaged in. I proudly introduced her dashboard to our company leadership earlier this week and now we have our senior leadership asking what else we can do with Smartsheet!

• Amanda Winter
    Amanda Winter ✭✭✭
    Options

I am proud of creating leadership dashboards that pull from calculated sheets I made from our Clinical Trials Management System exports. I am also proud that I created the sheets, reports, and dashboard for our own internal CRO team to track study startup. This transparency to our leadership and essential partners will help "demystify" what we do in our department.

Amanda Winter (Noe)

CTMS Database Administrator

Sutter Health Office of Clinical Research

• Josh Tyler
    Josh Tyler ✭✭✭
    Options

I am proud of surviving sending off my oldest to college and holding it together. She is my buddy and to have her away has been an adjustment to say the least, but thank goodness for technology, not sure how my parents did it when I would only call on Sundays and make it quick so not to run up the phone bill :-)

In terms of Smartsheet, I feel proud I have become the go to resource for all things Smartsheet, which most days is a blessing, but somedays...... with our Controller team and we have developed no less than a dozen solutions this year that has saved our team sooooooo much time and when you have to close the books in 4 days, these have allowed our team do more analysis and less closing!

Have to get to Smartsheet Engage next year.

• Tim C
    Tim C ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm proud of the solution engineering team diving full force into our passion, helping healthcare and life science clients solve problems. It's so fun to use our backgrounds as healthcare providers and translate that into Smartsheet. The use cases are near endless!

This discussion has been closed.