December Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Valerie.H
    Valerie.H ✭✭
    Options

I am proud that we made it through regardless of obstacles. I am proud of living life in the present.

• Linds_HPE
    Linds_HPE ✭✭✭
    edited 12/07/23
    Options

After becoming a single mother of two babies under 3 years old before I turned 21, my college education was immediately put on hold. I tried for 15 years to juggle my career, single mom life, and college goals, but school was always the first ball to drop when I ran out of time, or didn't have child care to attend classes.

I am extremely proud to say that in May of this year I graduated with a 3.0 GPA and earned my associates degree. I am now working towards my bachelors degree at Sacramento State University!

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 12/07/23
    Options

I'm proud to have learned Power BI, so that I can bring my Smartsheet dashboards to the next level with interactive, powerful and super-valuable data visuals!

• Trish Dillon
    Trish Dillon ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am proud I could schedule vacation time outside of the US. I have been busy with a newly built home for the last two years. I finally went to Costa Rica in October and Mexico cruise in November (my first cruise ever).

• Jwright8091
    Jwright8091 ✭✭
    Options

I began my nursing career almost 30 years ago. I joined my current organization a little over 16 years ago. Since then, I have completed 3 degrees with the goal of working my way up in the organization. As of 3 weeks ago I was blessed to have been promoted to Vice President of our organization. Smartsheet has been a huge part of building processes for our organization and I am proud to be the lead admin on this program. In addition, this past year our third granddaughter was born. I am so blessed!

• SteyJ
    SteyJ ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 12/08/23
    Options

With the amazing help of the community, I have developed a robust understanding of all the functions within smartsheet and have created some interesting things.

I started by creating a CRM, which was widely adopted by hundreds of employees, and several high level managers from our customers. I was able to use python to sync their historical records from SharePoint to smartsheet via the API. I then used this data to generate real time analytics, and metrics which have proven to be an incredibly powerful tool for oversight.

Another thing I'm proud of is using the Smartsheet API to sync mobile form entries with arcGIS for geospatial mapping and awareness, while this isn't necessarily used by any customers/clients yet -- it's a capability that I'm proud to have in my portfolio.

Very excited for 2024s smartsheet expansions.

Sincerely,

Jacob Stey

• Chemi Pérez
    Chemi Pérez ✭✭✭
    Options

The list of achievements is very long.

But I think I can say that I'm proud of achieve the objetive of engage all our entire company with smarsheet. All departments are integrated in Smartsheet 100%. The workers are formed enough, we have reduced support tickets about smartsheet doubts in 86% in two years!!!

We use Smartsheet as universal software, we don't use another softwares. Smartsheet is out ERP, our CRM. From finantial, to development, operations... all our departments. All of them have their own dashboards we desing from IT for them. Lot of formulas and hard work hidden in the background. Hours and hours. And I'm proud of it.

• Chemi Pérez
    Chemi Pérez ✭✭✭
    Options

very good job @SteyJ we work with ARCGIS too. It's amazing sync it with SS. congratulations

• Kathy Nordeen
    Kathy Nordeen ✭✭✭
    Options

Being able to successfully navigate a highly complex, ever-changing environment to drive a portfolio of projects successfully by leveraging the capabilities of Smartsheet and this community of knowledge and helpful people.

• Ken Pavell
    Ken Pavell ✭✭✭
    Options

For SmartSheet I developed a "scrap" inventory application that has allowed our company to reclaim material that would have been discarded. This not only provides a financial gain but also helps our green effort by reducing the amount of material that is discarded.

• spencer.arrechavala
    Options

This year has been incredible for my career growth. I have saved my organization hundreds of thousands of dollars with implementing Smartsheet processes into their day to day working lives. This would include a budget manager, work order system, permitting system, and an asset tracking system. With the built in automation, my department has been able to provide the communication needed throughout the org. We have also implemented a survey after each experience.

In my personal life, my wife and I were able to take a few vacations to Denver, Las Vegas, and Florida coast. When we weren't travelling, we were renovating our home in Louisiana. This year, all in all, has been good to us. Cheers to 2024!

• Joe Goetschel
    Joe Goetschel ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In the last year, I have created some amazing solutions in Smartsheet that I never thought 2 years ago I would be able to do. Learning how to build blueprints, what HTTP Calls were, and understanding and building a library of all the different codes used. There is still much to learn, But in 1 year I have exceeded my expectations. I even got to be a speaker at Engage! This year is going to be hard top, But I will find a way! Challenge accepted!

Joe Goetschel | Smartsheet Director | SCS CLOUD - Smartsheet Partner

joe.goetschel@scscloud.com

Save My Contact

"The only real limitation of Smartsheet is the level of effort required to achieve your goal."

• terrikelley
    terrikelley ✭✭✭
    Options

From a work perspective, I would say that convincing my boss to let me get a Smartsheet license and begin learning ways that we can implement the many resourceful ways Smartsheet can provide our team with more efficient tracking and reporting of our many tasks and responsibilities related to data migration efforts.

• mkoch
    mkoch ✭✭✭✭
    Options

To help alleviate some of the anxiety of adopting Smartsheet's I just completed a small tutorial for the team to reference. It follows the basic flow of developing a project. They get to try out tons of the fun features Smartsheet's offers without overwhelming them.

• me_user
    me_user ✭✭
    Options

Over the course of the year I was promoted to a new job that (I thought) I had a handle on. However, after a month the job duties drastically chagned an started including a more in-deoth Smartsheet and Microsoft Power PLatform knowledge. I had ZERO knowledge on these platforms prior to April/June. Now, I am the go to person on my team for Smartsheet, and have utilized in a huge way for only myself but for my site. It is CRAZY to think that 8 months ago I didn't know anything, and now I am making so many report, dynamic views, using formulas, integrating my Smartsheet with PowerApps, etc. I cannot wait to see how much I learn next year

This discussion has been closed.