December Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Scalperjim
    Scalperjim ✭✭✭
    Options

I was hired at a College earlier this year and my first goal was to introduce Smartsheet. In the last 6 months we've completed 12 projects, have 20 in progress, and 3 in the pipeline. We've completed over 2,000 tasks. We have 5 collaborative dashboards and each of the people reporting to me have their own dashboards. We are in the top 5% of automation usage for all Smartsheet users. 😎

Lastly, I've introduced Smartsheet to other departments around campus by building processes for them, then demonstrate how easy Smartsheet is to use. 😀

• Marlana K.
    Marlana K. ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As our Smartsheet Product Owner and Smartsheet Solutions Designer, this year I have created 10+ solutions taking our various departments to new levels. Some are high level full solutions containing forms, interconnecting sheets, reports, and dashboards that display key metrics, others are single sheet solutions. I have been able to help teams reduce hours of manual work using workflows. But what I am most proud of is today I became Smartsheet System Admin Certified!

MARLANA KALINOWSKI

Sr. Business Analysts / Smartsheet Solutions

National Pharmacy Services | Genoa Healthcare

• Arsineh
    Arsineh Employee Admin
    Options

@BarNoneLiving Glad to have you in our Community! I appreciate your enthusiasm and agree that 2024 is going to be a great year. We've got some fun in store for late January with a special event for our Community members. Stay tuned for details coming early next month.

• BarNoneLiving
    Options

I don't know about you, but, I'm fired up. If you know of any groups in Dallas area....let me know. Merry Christmas

Jeff A Barron

• keith.mui
    keith.mui ✭✭✭
    edited 12/20/23
    Options

I had completed my 5 year plan I set out for myself following a difficult career pivot from the sciences field to pursing a HR career path by attaining my HR Cert in 2018. From there I made a move into my first HR role with my current employer and around that time I stumbled upon an area of study I was intrigued with to specializing towards in Organizational Dynamics/Development. After working for two years settling in building a PM background, I slowly researched and studied what I could to muster the courage to go back school formally in 2020 to test the waters. I enrolled in a graduate program part-time thinking I would take my time and flash forward to spring of 2023 in 2.5 years sooner than I had given myself. I attained my M.S in ODL this year in spring and looking back I am still utilizing tools like Smartsheets in my PM experiences that continues to give me various opportunities to bring into my communities and still find excitement to slowly learn more. Glad there is a vibrant SS community and engagements constantly being enhanced.

• Darla Brown
    Darla Brown Overachievers
    Options

I am celebrating a few major milestones in 2023. Some personal, most professional. And not bad for a 58-year old 🤩

1. Core Product Certified (again)
    2. Achieved Overachiever Status
    3. Sys Admin Certified
    4. Promoted to Process Improvement Manager
    5. Lost 50 lbs
    6. Went on two 7-day cruises

And 2024 is looking even better!

Darla Brown

What you meditate on, you empower!

Overachiever - Core Product Certified - Mobilizer - EAP

• KHetzel
    KHetzel ✭✭✭
    Options

2023 has been an adventure ... I switched jobs 👩‍💻 in the Spring, took my first official vacation (and cruise🚢), got engaged 💍, was granted my PSLF 💰️, finally bought another Jeep 🚙 (I had one before and it's been a bucket list to get another one) and so much more. I'm working on a new certificate for my new job and learning how to communicate with new people. I still love eating junk food and watching trashy TV so don't feel like I have my rose-colored glasses on. I know what I do (and don't) bring to the table. 😁 And I know 2023 was another year to be proud of.

• Shanky Paul
    Shanky Paul ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My favorite accomplishment is I have created a complex project schedule in smartsheet with a lot of formulas / automation which helped the team to save lot of manual tracking hours😊

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 12/31/23
    Options

My favorite accomplishment this year!

I've continued to grow my Smartsheet Consulting company a lot while still being able to spend much more time with family and friends. 🚀

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

This discussion has been closed.