Please provide the steps for getting my contact name correct in my sheet

Veronica S
Veronica S ✭✭
edited 12/04/23 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello,

I created a new sheet and added a free subscriber who is also my client, and I misspelled her name when I set up the contact in the sheet. (Anne Silvey is incorrect => Anne Sivley is correct) I went to the community and found what I thought was a similar issue and tried to fix this by adding Anne to my contacts at the user management panel, which you will see in the screen shot that I did. And then I went into the sheet and tried to delete the incorrect named contact in the sheet and was unsuccessful. The only thing I was able to do is to remove her name in the sheet so that her email shows up. Please provide the steps to resolve this awkward situation in which my client's name is misspelled in the smartsheet. 😫

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. I have a meeting with the client on Tuesday, Dec 5 and would love to have this fixed by then.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Veronica

Answers

• John_Foster
    John_Foster ✭✭✭✭✭✭

When in Smartsheet, in the bottom left corner of the screen you should see a profile icon. Right-click on this and click the "My Smartseet Contacts..." option. You will abe able to amend the contact from within there.

John