Please provide the steps for getting my contact name correct in my sheet
I created a new sheet and added a free subscriber who is also my client, and I misspelled her name when I set up the contact in the sheet. (Anne Silvey is incorrect => Anne Sivley is correct) I went to the community and found what I thought was a similar issue and tried to fix this by adding Anne to my contacts at the user management panel, which you will see in the screen shot that I did. And then I went into the sheet and tried to delete the incorrect named contact in the sheet and was unsuccessful. The only thing I was able to do is to remove her name in the sheet so that her email shows up. Please provide the steps to resolve this awkward situation in which my client's name is misspelled in the smartsheet. 😫
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. I have a meeting with the client on Tuesday, Dec 5 and would love to have this fixed by then.
Thank you in advance for your help!