Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Weird pop up

Options
Carly Connor
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

Has anyone else seen this pop up box continuously throughout the day? I am not entirely sure what it is for and regardless of whether I enter login details or ignore it, it pops up all the time. Starting to drive me a little batty!

Tags:

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    edited 07/16/15
    Options

Looks like your screenshot didnt come through... make sure you are using the image upload tool and not dragging or pasting an image into the text box!

I see you also emailed support. Here is the image of the pop up:

And here is the response from the Support Representative:

It looks like those users had added a published Smartsheet calendar to their Outlook at some point, and that calendar was unpublished or deleted since then. To stop seeing the error message, have them try removing the ICS calendar file (and the Smartsheet calendar) from Outlook. Here some information from Microsoft on how to delete a calendar in Outlook: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/delete-a-calendar-HA102057782.aspx

image001.png

This discussion has been closed.