Ranking Respondent Replies on a Form

Hello! If I ask a question on a Smartsheet form, and provide a list of options for the answer, how can I have the respondent rank the answers? For instance:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Customer Service

I hope you're well and safe!

You must add the same column in the sheet/form multiple times and then name them to indicate the ranking.

Make sense?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi Andree, Thank you for your response, but it does not quite answer my query. I want to provide the list to the respondents and have each one rank the list according to their experience with us. So, they are answering just one question and would need to rank their reply to just one question.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Customer Service

Happy to help!

Not sure I follow! Can you elaborate?

Can you share some more screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.