Question concerning Collaborators for the Advance Platinum Customers

Mary Anne
Mary Anne ✭✭✭
edited 12/19/23 in Smartsheet Basics

For the Advance Platinum customers who are charged for each collaborator (licensed or non-licensed), can you tell me if a person that has access to Dynamic View is considered a collaborator and thus part of the collaborator band?

Answers

• Mary Anne
    Mary Anne ✭✭✭

One additional question, is there any reporting that will show me which objects the collaborator accessed when they logged into the system? I cannot find anything that shows me what they accessed and since this can be update requests, the current user access report doesn't provide me with this information. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

• Hey @Mary Anne

Here's information regarding Connected Users:

Internal collaborators is defined as: Internal users who have interacted with a plan's assets in the past 365 days while authenticated using the company's domain or subdomain associated with the plan. Does not include licensed users.

When it talks about a plan's "assets", this is a Sheet, Report, Dashboard, Dynamic View, or WorkApp - so yes, signing in to view a Dynamic View will count. Essentially anything that requires them to sign in (authenticate) will count: views, clicks, form submissions (while authenticated), comments, filling in an update request, etc.

The Connected User report's "Last Activity" column includes when a user replies to an Update Request. (See the FAQ at the bottom of the article above under "Why does a user have a login record on the Access Report in 2022 but the Connected User Report shows the user’s last activity is in 2021?") I don't believe there's a way to see which activity the user took, but it should tell you how many users are active.

If you have more questions specific to your account, I would recommend working with your account manager or customer success manager.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now