January Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Amelia Retureta
    Options

In 2024 my goal is to be better at teaching others rather than just doing it for them to get the task done.

• StephanieStepney
    StephanieStepney ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My One goal this year is to write an article on LinkedIn.

• Kathie Gifford
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to get one more leader in our organization to embrace using Smartsheet to improve their processes in their department.

• Adriane Price
    Adriane Price ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My Journey to Success in 2024!!

I'm working on many related projects that are very important and complex. Another team is helping me improve them by linking them to other platforms. I want to explain how my projects work and where the data comes from. This will show the big picture to everyone. I'm excited about this.

Adriane

• Grendyl
    Grendyl ✭✭
    Options

Spend less time online at home. I've found that I spend more time than I want to browsing through social media, shopping online, etc. I plan to spend more time engaging with my family and being more physically active.

• brianschmidt
    brianschmidt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Happy 2024! One of my goals for the year is to focus on implementing habits that align with my goals. I've started off with educating myself more on the psycho-behavioral elements of habit formation (Atomic Habits by James Clear is a great place to start!). The hope is to transition from this idea that habit formation is all about willpower and gravitate more towards a strategic, attainable approach for compounding results. Here's to goals of implementing exercise, healthier eating, more reading time, intentional human connection, and more. 🎉

Wishing you all the best on your own 2024 journey! 😊

• ksmith1
    ksmith1 ✭✭✭
    Options

This year I want to figure out how to use Smartsheet as a marketing project request intake and tracking system.

• Linda Barker
    Options

One goal I have is to write an article or create content on project management, not sure of the specific topics still pondering,

• Marcela
    Marcela Employee Admin
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to celebrate myself and small accomplishments more often. AND of course, help answering more and more Smartsheet Community questions! ☀️

• R Chatham
    Options

Simplify the amount of sheets we create to reduce redundancy across teams.

• Dixie Morse
    Dixie Morse ✭✭✭
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to work smarter! This involves taking the time to make things repeatable, and teach a lot of folks to fish - if you know what I mean! As an example - Leveraging Smartsheet has been a game changer for me and my team as we take on multiple Consulting and Project management engagements each year. Onboarding stakeholders to use Smartsheet is part of the process. I want to help my Consulting and Project Management colleagues with a repeatable process to onboard new users - not to become full blown SS users (although a lot do go on to get licenses and use it in their business once the how powerful it is) but to onboard them to leverage the Project smartsheet, workflows, reports and other artifacts to execute the work.

• JLen
    JLen ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to get in 10,000 steps a day; seems so simple but as someone who sits behind a desk most of the day, this is harder than I thought. But here we are are day 24 and I'm going strong!

• Ashlee Slaughter
    Options

My 2024 goals for work are to get my PACE certification and complete the rollout for and update/streamline processes with our new document management software we purchased last year for employee and customer files.

My 2024 personal goal is just self-improvement and self-love/care! Whether it is being more present in the moment, learning new skills, or just reading a book - my theme for the year is "Does this nourish my body or soul?" and if the answer is no then why do it? :)

• Linda Kimsey
    Options

I don't have a goal for 2024; I have a word: Finishing. I want to focus on clearing my plate of longstanding tasks, projects - particularly in my personal life. Although, finally clearing out my work inbox would count. My hope is that I can declutter my mind and find new focus by finishing some of these tasks.

• Peggy Parchert
    Peggy Parchert ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I love this! I might have to rethink 2024 - thank you for sharing!

This discussion has been closed.