January Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Trish Dillon
    Trish Dillon ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2024 Goal - New Solutions across the firm with the new tools we recently upgraded to. Applying these tools to endless possibilities for years to come!

Personally, I took up painting in the last few months and will embrace the time to RELAX and just PAINT

• Galexa0711
    Galexa0711 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Smartsheet community, Happy New Year🎉 ,

My goals for 2024 are to learn more about Smartsheet, get certified and get my PMP Certification. Learning is essential to improve not only yourself but those around you as well. I love to pass along nuggets of tips and tricks to get things completed easier for all. Hope everyone has a great 2024!!

Gina Alexander

Business Analyst Consultant, Client Delivery Assurance | Optum Insight Provider Market

Gina Alexander

Business Analyst Consultant, Client Delivery Assurance | Optum Insight Provider Market

gina.alexander1@optum360.com

• joelsmit94161
    joelsmit94161 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

After having kidney cancer and now only having one kidney, I need to protect it. So, as of 2024 I am trying to become a vegetarian.

• Frank S.
    Frank S. ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome, 2024!

Simple goal: Be excellent in anything I commit time to do.

Frank Smith, PMP

Assistant Director | IT Special Projects Mgr.

Oregon Parks & Recreation Department

If my response helps, please mark it as an accepted answer. 😎

• Randall Alberts CBRE
    Options

My goal for the year is to be a better manager for my employees. My goal this year will be to help them to achieve. This includes taking over more Smartsheet functions as well as maintaining current data in Smartsheet.

• AClifford
    AClifford ✭✭✭
    Options

One of my goals for 2024 is to successfully pass the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam to further my recently established project management career, which began just two years ago.  I've been creating the framework and structure for a project management lifecycle with Smartsheet's support, and I believe that achieving certification would lend the processes and procedures an additional level of authority.

• Rachel Martin
    Options

My intention for 2024 is to be more focused - in my personal life, work, relationships, etc.

• Hailee
    Hailee ✭✭
    Options

Hi Smartsheet Community!

My main goal for this year is to complete my PDUs for my Project Management Certification. I worked very hard to study for it and was able to pass it on my first attempt. Now its time to keep it up!

P.S. I love that my interactions with Smartsheet can be used towards PDUs!

• edapel
    edapel ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have business goals and personal goals. My business goal is to get Admin Certified and Core Certified this year for Smartsheet. Along with building out a new Intake Process for the company. (Thanks to Cicero for the sessions at Engage!)

Personally, to camping more with the family. This is great memories for the kids that will hopefully last forever.

If this comment helped you, please help me and help others by using the buttons below if you found it💡Insightfulor❤️Awesome!

Hope you have a great day!!

Ed

• Joe Goetschel
    Joe Goetschel ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2024 will be life-changing!

I want to lead more and grow in my career while helping others reach their goals!

There is nothing more satisfying than helping others get to the next level in their personal and work lives.

We all get busy and forget there is a life outside of work, connect and reconnect! Let's get this year right!

😎

Joe Goetschel | Smartsheet Director | SCS CLOUD - Smartsheet Partner

joe.goetschel@scscloud.com

Save My Contact

"The only real limitation of Smartsheet is the level of effort required to achieve your goal."

• Brucey
    Brucey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My new years resolution is to make a better personal budget. I've created some absolutely gorgeous ones on Smartsheet for work but don't seem to take the skills home!

• Pauline J
    Pauline J ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I struggled finding a word for this year -- but I finally landed on "simple" -- which was inspired from ENGAGE2023, and Lisa Bodell's book. In our industry the details can take over and complexity can confuse -- not only in projects, but in our personal lives as well. I started working out regularly after getting back from the conference, and have taken steps to make my personal and professional life less cluttered and fractured -- focussing on how to simplify my schedule, my routine, my projects -- distilling down to what it most important, what will have the biggest impact, and what will simply be a great outcome, not a "perfect" outcome.

So far so good -- at work I'm actually more productive, and personally .... I'm down 23 pounds! 🙂

Grateful!

• RachelJaneen
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to increase my sense of community. Reaching out to friends more often, planning work team outings to connect with coworkers (planned in Smartsheet 😉), family nights with my kids, and even being brave enough to answer the question of the month in this community instead of just watching the conversation!

• Meg Shugarts
    Options

Happy new year to all! My work goal is to strengthen my knowledge and use of Smartsheets. My personal goal is to further develop my cooking skills and strive to prepare more healthy meals.

This discussion has been closed.