Smartsheet + ScreenCloud?

Has anybody used published reports to display using the ScreenCloud application?

I'm not sure yet if it's a wifi issue (possibly), but I have two dashboards I have published, using anyone with link can view, and while it will display on the TV, every time it switches to the other link, the Smartsheet splash screen shows and it tries to reload again. While looking at the preview pane in ScreenCloud, it seems to seamlessly change. I also have not been able to get it to fully load, it gets stuck on the "Smartsheet is loading" view, then it seems like the app crashes.

Am I going about this wrong? Is there another way I can display dashboard information on the TV in my department's area using ScreenCloud?

Answers

• Hey @Phil E

I'm not familiar with ScreenCloud or how Smartsheet may interact with it, but I agree that it's possible this could be related to wifi signal strength.

I'd be interested to hear if this is specific to how it loads in ScreenCloud and if other members see the same thing, so thank you for posting your question!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Phil E
    Phil E ✭✭✭✭

@Genevieve P. I did learn from our IT department it is likely an issue with our network, as we have recently changed networks due to an acquisition. I should be getting new TVs soon that will likely resolve the issues. I'll respond once I have the new TVs in place.