Modifications to Internal Communications Template not showing when building reports

Options

Good morning,

I am currently working with the Internal Communications Template to create a Planner for our Learning Communications. I needed different Categories and delivery methods so I edited that information the Internal Communications Plan Sheet but when I try to use the summary reports in the template or build new summary reports the changes I made are not reflected and I can't figure out what I am missing. Do I need to use the template as a reference and build this thing from scratch? I am willing to do that but there has to be an easier way!

Answers

• Tim C
    Tim C ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you putting any data in the sheet summary that is on the right rail? (I ask this because most of the people i talk to dont acrually use the sheet summary). If not then you would want to use a row report, not a sheet summary report. If you are indeed using the sheet summary fields in the sheet, make sure they aren't static values. You would need those to be looking at a cell within the sheet or have a formula calculating or looking up data in the sheet.

Screen shots would be helpful as well 😄