Formula multiple IFS

Trying to write a formula that says look at the Requested screening type(s), Month approved screening, Year of event and if they are the same as on the MAIN - Dont Touch Onsite Request Form sheet then sum the Projected Volume from the MAIN - Dont Touch Onsite Request Form sheet

Getting an incorrect argument error - Help?

=SUMIFS({MAIN - Dont Touch Onsite Request Form Range 2}, [Requested screening type(s)]@row, {MAIN - Dont Touch Onsite Request Form Range 9}, [Month approved screening]@row, {MAIN - Dont Touch Onsite Request Form Range 7}, [Year of event]@row, {MAIN - Dont Touch Onsite Request Form Range 8})

Answers

• Zachary Hall
    Zachary Hall ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like your syntax is a little off. SUMIFS() need two ranges at the beginning. Assuming {Range 8} is the Projected Volume you are wanting to add up, I think this should work for you:

• =SUMIFS({MAIN - Dont Touch Onsite Request Form Range 8}, {MAIN - Dont Touch Onsite Request Form Range 2}, [Requested screening type(s)]@row, {MAIN - Dont Touch Onsite Request Form Range 9}, [Month approved screening]@row, {MAIN - Dont Touch Onsite Request Form Range 7}, [Year of event]@row)

I hope this helps!

Best,

Zach Hall

Training Delivery Manager / Charter Communications

• Connie Cochran
    Connie Cochran ✭✭✭✭

Thank you that got rid of the error but its returning 0 when there should be numbers. Could it be that the Month approved screening and Year of event is a formula on the main sheet and not on the working sheet?

• Zachary Hall
    Zachary Hall ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I don't believe that should impact the formula. I'm concerned that potentially I chose the wrong range to add at the start of the SUMIFS(). Not knowing what is in each of your ranges, it was a best guess. I would check to make sure the {Range 8} contains the values you were wanting to add up.

Best,

Zach Hall

Training Delivery Manager / Charter Communications