Why does a report show up blank on mobile device

Options

Why does a report when accessed via a mobile device like the iphone show up blank unless the viewer selects the button #2 at the top. This can be very confusing for people not familiar with SS. Any way to force the button #2 to show by default? I assume if I embed on on a dashboard it would correct this but why do this every time?

Tags:

Best Answer

• leonastomenio
    leonastomenio ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I believe Smartsheet mobile relies its rows heavily on the Primary Column. Make sure to use the primary column as the unique identifier of your row for mobile version easy access and reference.

Answers

• leonastomenio
    leonastomenio ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I believe Smartsheet mobile relies its rows heavily on the Primary Column. Make sure to use the primary column as the unique identifier of your row for mobile version easy access and reference.

• SSParks
    SSParks ✭✭✭✭
    edited 01/14/24
    Options

Thank you! that helped with one Im working on. Any ideas why the report below using the primary column and grouping shows each persons entry instead of just their name once? if you view via web and via smartphone they look alot different.

Ideally, id love just to show each persons name once and have a total for each one of the clubs they record mileage for. I dont however know the names before they signup and they are constantly being added with new names.

• leonastomenio
    leonastomenio ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not sure if that would be one of the smartsheet's limitations. You have to create a separate tracker that shows the summary and maybe add automation every time there is a new name that will be added for you to manually add in another tracker.