Send from my organization is gone from workflows

I am no longer able to see "Send from my organization" in the customized message option in workflow creation. I can still see the option on existing ones, but when I create a new workflow it is gone. I did confirm my Automation permissions is set to "Unrestricted".

Was there a change this week that removed this option? It just happened this week. Please help?

1) Screenshot of existing workflow - not missing

2) Screenshot Automation permissions

3) Screenshot workflow option missing

Answers

• ro.fei
    ro.fei ✭✭✭✭✭

I just created a new workflow to see & the option is still showing up for me:

My guess is it's probably just one of those random errors that pops up from time to time. Have you tried closing out of all Smartsheet tabs & reloading?

• Dina K.
    Dina K. ✭✭✭

Thank you for posting, I will try logging out completely. I currently do not use the desktop app

• Dina K.
    Dina K. ✭✭✭

UPDATE - this is occurring when I use Smartsheet in the browser, I am a system Admin on our enterprise plane and also part of the Early Adopter Program.

I logged out of Smartsheet and back in and continue to have the issue in the browser. However this is not an issue when I use the Windows desktop application.

Is there a fix for this when Smartsheet is used in the browser, and not the application version?

• Dina K.
    Dina K. ✭✭✭

Support ticket submitted and issue has been resolved on 1/25/24. not sure what the fix was though? thank you