Automation Move Row Not Copying All Of The Data

Talksoup
Talksoup ✭✭✭
edited 01/19/24 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi There,

I thought I had a pretty simple Automation but it has proven to be anything but.

In my Source Table I have a Cell called Production, when that Cell goes from Blank to a Star and another cell called Release date is in the Past, then Move Row to the destination table.

The move actually works with the exception that it is not moving all of the data.

The screen shot above shows the source table with Check Marks the users make to show when work is complete. They also enter the $200.00 value on the left as part of there work. when the criteria are met on the row it "Moves" the row / data to a new grid... Below..

As you can see, the $$'s are changed to $0.00 and the Check Marks are no longer there.

Any Thoughts?

Scott

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Talksoup

I hope you're well and safe!

That's strange!

Are there any formulas, automation, or anything else in the destination sheet?

Have you checked the Activity Log for clues?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Talksoup
    Talksoup ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Thanks for the response, I had made a backup of the source table so it would be exact. I guess all of the automation followed the sheet in which I had a workflow which would erase certain cells when criteria was met. Problem solved. Thanks for your thoughts :-)

Scott