Business proposal

Options

I am currently scrutinizing a received business proposal for the establishment of my online travel agency. My objective is to ensure the success of the business by strategically leveraging robust programming languages, frameworks, and technology stacks that seamlessly integrate. This includes meticulous adherence to laws, regulations, and legal compliance, especially in partnerships with companies like Expedia and partnerize.com. By harnessing the power of AWS EC2, IBM Watson X, and Google, I plan to extend our reach and optimize operations using free tools and resources strategically. The overarching goal is to build a business that is not only sustainable, reliable, safe, and secure but also scalable, allowing us to maximize revenue streams and profits across every achievable facet of the platform. How can I effectively distill and articulate a comprehensive roadmap to execute this ambitious business plan?

Answers

• Toufong Vang
    Toufong Vang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 01/27/24
    Options

How can I effectively distill and articulate a comprehensive roadmap to execute this ambitious business plan?

...with Smartsheet as THE technology tool/solution?