Creating a form for tender submission

Hi there,

I am here to request help from smartsheet support, planning to design a tender submission form for our supply chain department, that includes many fields to upload documents.

I have 3 concenrs, I need your help with:

1- Can have multiple upload docs in one form?

2- The size limit of document is 35MB, can we increase?

3- Can I have the option of restricting the type of files, for example if I allow the vender to submit only picture, PDF or word files?

I would appreciate if you could get back to me with the answer of these questions or giving me suggestion for designing a form with below requirement.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Barzan Hassan

I hope you're well and safe!

Please see the answers below.

1. Yes, 10 in total, but all in the same place
    2. It's 30 MB, and unfortunately, increasing it is impossible.
    3. No

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Thanks, Andrée Starå for the quick answer. Could you please give me a guideline on how to have multiple uploads in one form?

Thanks in advance,

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Barzan Hassan

Happy to help!

You would add the attachment field, and then the user can upload 10 attachments.

Make sense?

Would that work/help?

This might be another option that could help.

• I developed a solution using two forms (or the same form by using conditional logic) that can be used to submit the main information and then the other information on a new row for each submission after the first.

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Thank you Andrée Starå,

Here is what I want to create a form with below details:

1. Date and time should be picked automatically
    2. (required):Please Enter the Name of the company
    3. Please enter the Bank Details (Document needs to be uploaded)
    4. Please enter the Company Registration (Document needs to be uploaded)
    5. Please enter the RFQ Template (Document needs to be uploaded).
    6. Please upload Picture Simples if you have (Image needs to be uploaded). Optional 

Can we create a solution for that?