Smartsheet Template Availability

Hello -

My organization was given (2) xls templates. One for WORK BREAKDOWN STRUCTURE TREE DIAGRAM TEMPLATE, and one for EXAMPLE AGILE RACI MATRIX. At the bottom of the sheet, there is a button "Click here to create in Smartsheet". This give the impression that the visual is available in Smartsheet as a template. I'm not able to find any templates. Does anyone know if these templates are available, or is the button more of a click here to create you own template/sheet.

Thank you!

Answers

• Colleen Patterson
    Colleen Patterson ✭✭✭✭✭✭

If these are exactly as desired, I would suggest creating a new sheet via import. Under the + sign, choose Create New in the upper right corner, and the bottom option is import. This will auto create that document in SS.

Smartsheet Community Champion and Ambassador

If my answer helped you, please be sure to mark it as Accepted to help future learners locate the information.

• Justin Tackitt
    Justin Tackitt ✭✭✭✭

Thank you! I did try an import prior to posting my question here. It didn't work out quite as I expected. I'll keep trying to see if I can get it to look a little more like the xls sheet. Thank you again.