Not sure if I have a glitch

Options

I just noticed that all my reports that are tied to 1 source sheet now says it's tied to "plus 1 more" but it's grayed out. When I delete the source sheet. Everything on the sheet disappears and still no reference to what the "plus 1 more" is. Is this a glitch? I believe it's causing boxes and dropdowns in my source sheet to auto fill which is also triggering certain workflows I have set up prematurely. I checked all dropdowns to see if any other sheet is checked, but there isn't.

Sorry, I wasn't sure what question to ask.

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Options

Hi @Zalihta

Are you the Owner of the Report or an Admin? If you're an Admin, is it possible that the Owner of the Report created this with 2 sheets, but you are only shared to 1 of them?

If you don't have access to the second sheet, it will appear as greyed out within the Report, indicating that there's a second sheet selected but that you cannot see its content based on your underlying permissions. Does that make sense?

Ask the Owner of the Report to check the same dropdown and let us know if they see two blue, named sheets instead!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Zalihta
    Zalihta ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Genevieve P.

Thanks for your response. :)

That's weird because I am the Owner of the report so I wonder why I can't see the other sheet because I never set it up that way. Which is the reason I asked if there's a glitch. I should probably schedule a 1:1 with someone so they can take a look at it.

Thanks again for your help!