Every time i want to make changes on my report it gives this pop up dont know what is happening

Options

Best Answer

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @zow

This is a leftover message from an event in Smartsheet that happened earlier today (see the Status page for more information).

You should be able to get rid of this message by using the following action to perform a 'hard refresh' on the page:

Windows

• Press the refresh button in the browser window whilst holding down Shift or Ctrl keys.
    • Alternatively, pressing Shift or Ctrl keys along with the F5 key.

Safari

• Press the refresh button in the browser window whilst holding down Shift and Command keys.

Chrome

• Press Shift and Command keys along with the key.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• zow
    Options

hi@Genevieve P.

It doesn't work. I have had to close all my browsers, restarted my laptop, and even used another browser entirely (edge) but the same message keeps popping up.

I was advised by a colleague to download the desktop app I also did this and the same pop-up keeps happening.

i was even thinking I was because I moved some of my files around from different folders to enable me remember where what document/report is.

• Bilbrey David
    Options

It is not working for my organization, as well. None of the above steps have worked. I do have a support case in; however, no updates to report at this time.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @zow and @Bilbrey David

Thank you for following-up! This has now been posted as a separate incident on our Status page and our team is looking into this further. You can subscribe to updates here:

Cheers,

Genevieve