Earn the AI Adopter badge - try AI tools in Smartsheet!

Options
Allegra Silcox
Allegra Silcox Employee
edited 02/05/24 in General Announcements

Hi Community!

I'm thrilled to share we have a new badge available, which you may have heard us tease at the Jumpstart 2024 Community event: the AI Adopter badge.

Last week, we released new AI tools that let Enterprise licensed users generate formulas or text and summaries directly in their sheets — just by asking AI! Check out my Community post last week to learn more.

Be the first to earn the AI Adopter Community badge by using AI tools in Smartsheet! Get started with the help article.

Not an Enterprise user? Don't worry - our conversational AI assistant is in our Early Adopter Program now, and will be available to all users at launch. We look forward to you joining the AI Adopter badge community then.

Browse the Badge Dashboard for a list of all active badges currently available.

Cheers,

Allegra Silcox

Sr Product Marketing Manager, AI tools

Comments

• Sheryl P
    Sheryl P ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Looking forward to using the various AI capabilities. I was playing with the formula generator yesterday to take a column with a date/time value and populate a different column with DateOnly. The recommended formula was something like DATEONLY([date time column]@row) - it just wasn't formatting it as a date - and I got an invalid data type. Perhaps I will have better results next time. As often is the case the data (imported) was not recognized as a "date" so AI had some trouble with my request.

• Humashankar
    Humashankar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is really cool - eager to explore as much as i can in the real world scenario

Huma

Community Leader