How long does it take for customer support to respond to a case?

I have not been able to access Smartsheet for over 24 hours, and customer support is nonresponsive.

Answers

• MichaelTCA
    MichaelTCA ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @bsmith

That is very odd. Usually they send an automated email immediately that they will respond soon.

Then you get one the next morning asking if the problems have been resolved before any fixes are implemented. It's actually a little bothersome.

Please don't take offense, but have you checked the email or number you entered when submitting the case to make sure it's going to be received by the correct person?

• bsmith
    bsmith ✭✭

I did not get an email on my first request, but did on my second one. It took over 24 hours to get an email with helpful information, and by that time I had already joined a Facebook group that helped me within 5 minutes. Oh, and someone with sales actually responded to my inquiry to explain the tiers of support before that. Apparently paying $600/year for software doesn't get you help in a timely manner. It's really frustrating when you rely on something for your business like this and it doesn't work.

• MichaelTCA
    MichaelTCA ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@bsmith

At least they got back to you! Could have been because of the connection issues over the past couple days.

• bsmith
    bsmith ✭✭

Nah - it was a weird glitch with my new computer. I could access all day on my old one, which was five feet away. And no one else on the team had a problem either. Thanks!