Getting latest multiple entries from cells of another sheet

MPath
MPath ✭✭✭
edited 02/12/24 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi all,

I'm trying to get my head around something and am finding it hard to so do.

I have a sheet which can be populated by staff doing audits, using a form. Entries will be as below, newest items on top when using form, current data was entered by my manually for testing purposes:

The goal is to have a dashboard with the latest entries (I prefer latest two actually, but gather that will be much harder) displaying S1 score to S5 score.

Example;

Currently Im pulling the the data to a report that filters on "Gebied" (Column name is Gebied which means area) and latest 14days, sorting it by date.

Since I have 7 area's (Gebied) I made 7 report, which I think is not necessary and can be done easier.

I want to have a helper sheet where I can pull the latest (Or latest two) S1 score to S5 score entries per area(gebied). So 7 (or 14 if it is possible to search for latest two entries).

Something like this:

Any thought? I notice I'm having kinda of hard time with 'coding', apperently my head starts spinning when seeing [{,"(=<>- etc.... :S

Not being lazy here, sorry if I come across this way. Haven't found the answers here or using dr.google.

Continuous Improvement Facilitator in HVAC industry || Timezone GMT +1

Best Answer

Answers

• MPath
    MPath ✭✭✭
    edited 02/12/24

So little update. Got a bit further using: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1aFvYJQzb8

Not there yet.

Made a sheet, started pulling latest entry from main sheet.

Got it working (column wasnt made up as date...so got invalid column value)

Now trying to pull S1 score to S5 score in other columns, but failing! Destination column was set to text/number.

Source material column is dropdown, value 0 to 20. Tried changing destination column to same. fail. Tried to change source and destination to text/number, fails too.

Thoughts? :)

• MPath
    MPath ✭✭✭
    edited 02/13/24 Answer ✓

Hooray for @Paul Newcome who discussed this in another topic. Apparently I need to use index function.